This was my second CDL physical exam with Dr. Barnum. She is very professional and I will continue coming back.
DOT Physical Examinations
DOT/CDL Physical Exams in Morganville, NJ
Dr. Sharon Barnum: A & A Chiropractic
DOT/CDL Physical Examinations
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Beginning May 21, 2014:
- All drivers must use a Certified Medical Examiner for their DOT/CDL physical and medical certificate. Dr. Barnum has already met these federal requirements and is a Certified Medical Examiner.
- National Registry: #9036172930
At our office, your exam will be through, quick and efficient, getting you back on your way. Upon passing the exam, you will receive your certificate at that time.
Our office provides:
- Hassle free DOT/CDL physical exams
- Truck driver’s exams
- Bus driver’s exams
- In office and onsite exams
- Laminated medical certificate
- Truck friendly parking
- Medical history
- Physical exam
- Vision test
- Hearing test
- Physical exam interpretation
- If you drive a vehicle over 10,000 lbs, you are required to carry a medical card.
- We provide the medical exams and issue you the medical card you need to drive a vehicle over 10,000 lbs.
- If you drive a vehicle over 26,000 lbs, you are required to be drug tested.
- We provide in office, no wait time drug testing.
- Blood pressure reading below 140/90 may allow for a 2 year medical card.
- Keep your BMI < 33 to help avoid sleep apnea testing.
- Call the office if you would like to know your BMI.
- If you have an implantable defibrillator you will be disqualified.
Recommendations for the day of the exam:
- Do not smoke for at least two hours prior to your physical exam.
- Drink plenty of water prior to the physical exam and stay hydrated.
- Do not drink coffee, tea, soda or hot chocolate the day of the exam. WATER ONLY
- Make sure and take all of your routine prescriptions medications on time.
- Do not rush your way to your appointment. Arrive a little early to fill out paperwork.
- Stay calm and be patient.
When arriving for the exam:
- Bring your current driver’s license with you and one additional form of ID.
- Know your medical history, past surgeries and all current medications. (Bring a list.)
- Bring a list of prescribing doctors for all medications.
- Bring eye glasses, contact lenses or hearing aids.
- Be prepared to provide a urine sample.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I get my Medical Certificate the same day? Yes, immediately upon meeting all the requirements you will be issued a medical certificate.
- Where are you located? We are conveniently located at 52 Tennent Road in Morganville. Minutes from the Garden State Parkway, Route 9 and Route 18.
- How much is the DOT exam? The exam costs $95.00, this includes the urinalysis. We accept cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Do I need an appointment? Appointments are strongly suggested. If you do not make an appointment, your wait time may be longer, or you may arrive at a time where we do not have office hours.
- Is there parking available for my truck? Yes, there is parking next to our building. Also, directly across the street the empty lot fits a tractor trailer.
For more frequently asked questions and directions to our office, please visit our website: www.DOTexamnow.com