We Accept Most Insurance Plans
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. Coverage can vary widely so please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and be more than happy to explain your chiropractic benefits to you, at no charge, before you begin treatment.
- Now participating in OMNIA Tier 1 for the OMNIA Health Plans!
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the quality care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic treatment to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Call us at (732) 591-9200 or click the button to schedule your appointment!
Mon: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tues: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wed: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thurs: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Fri: By Appointment Only
1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month: 9:00am – 11:00am