10/10 recommend. I’m the “trouble” patient with issues in multiple areas of my back due to a car accident and the level of treatment I receive from the chiropractor is unmatched from other chiropractors I’ve seen in the past. Personable & friendly, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing along with getting a detailed history to determine the best treatments. I’ve followed her from two locations and will continue to follow her until the end of time due to the quality of services she provides.
Dr. Sharon Barnum
Dr. Sharon Barum is a practicing chiropractor and certified examiner for the Department of Transportation.
I have been in practice since 1992. My goal for patient care is to reduce and eliminate pain and other symptoms and return you to your normal activities of daily living. I strive to improve function and instruct patients on prevention and wellness to ensure long lasting results.
Our practice is involved in:
- Participation with Army One Source in providing free chiropractic service to veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Treatment of many muscle skeleton joint and nerve conditions.
- Treatment of patients involved in motor vehicle accidents and slip and fall accidents. I am proficient in the treatment of these complicated injuries, as well as the coordination of care, the necessary report writing and court testimony.
- Certified to teach back to school, and educational series of classes to help manage and cope with chronic reoccurring back pain.
- Lecturing the community about back safety, spinal care, proper ergonomics and various health issues. Ask me about a lecture for your corporation or co-workers!
I am a certified medical examiner for the DOT (Department of Transportation). I am certified to perform these physical exams. I am on the national registry – number: 9036172930.
I am certified to perform these physical exams for drivers who:
- have a CDL (commercial driver’s license)
- driver’s who drive a vehicle weighing 10,000 lbs or more
- school bus drivers
I have been certified to perform these exams since 2013. We perform DOT and non-DOT drug testing. We do consortium management. We are a full-service office offering a variety of therapies and techniques: electric muscle stimulation, ultrasound, moist heat, rehabilitation exercise, trigger point therapy, myofascial therapy, spinal manual adjustments, strengthening exercises, isometric stretchy exercises, core exercises, mobilization of spinal and extra spinal joints.